Thursday 7 July 2011

Craft Pimp Star Challenge

About a month ago over on Craft Pimp forum a couple of our members decided to run a challenge swap, I immediately put my name down, it's the first one I've ever done. The challenge this month was "STARS" everyone involved went away and came back at the end of the month with the most delicatable array of star inspired creations. Our names were then put in a hat to find out who was going to get who's creation. I have to say there wasn't one thing there that I wouldn't have been very proud to receive.
Yesterday my gorgeous necklace from my craft pimp pal Sue came through the letterbox, it matched perfectly with what I was wearing that day so it went straight on, it was with much regret that I had to take it off at bed time last night lol.
Here it is :o)



I made a star card for the challenge:



I really love being a part of craftpimp. The forum isn't just for papercrafters every craft is welcome, you have so many opportunities to learn new techniques, understand how other crafts are made and have a wide and varied support network and of course the opportunity to take part in swaps and give aways within a wider sprectrum of the crafts.
I'm going to wear my necklace again today and tomorrow and the next day, well you get the picture :o)
Mel xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely present Mel, no wonder you didn't want to take it off. Your card is wonderful, I love the layers & the stitching :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)