Friday 20 July 2012

Jellypark Stamp Spotlight Friday

Hello lovely people, I'm doing a happy dance today because my adorable children broke up from school yesterday :o) whether I'll still be calling them adorable in 6 weeks remains to be seen ;o)

It's stamp spotlight Friday over at the Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog and the lovely Kenzie chose one of my favourite stamps.

She is available here from the Jellypark store

Here is the card I've made with her this week.


This card is for my daughters friend who's party it is tomorrow. She is such a little cutey and her parents are French so she's obviously fluent in the language. I adore making cards, how else would I have been able to personalise this so much.
I have paper pieced her dress and hat and coloured the rest with promarkers, I cut around the image and  stuck it to a patterned card stock. The sentiment reads joyeux anniversaire (Happy Birthday) and I made the little flowers using a paper punch.

Voila
Happy Crafting
Mel ;o) x

Challenges entered:-

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card Mel. Love the gorgeous image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice image and a wonderful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Kreative Stempelfreunde.

    nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute...love your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZoƩ liked it a lot, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work thanks for playing at Divas by design hugs rebekah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)