Thursday 25 April 2013

Challenge time over at Jellypark Friends and the theme is laughter

 
That's right the theme for this Jellypark Friends challenge is "Make us laugh and smile"
 
I had so much fun creating my DT card and with the lengthy Winter we seem to be having, this theme is just perfect to cheer everyone up :o).
 
 
I used my new pencils to colour both images, I have to be honest I haven't quite mastered colouring with them yet, I keep reverting back to my promarkers but as they say practise makes perfect so I shall keep trying. The background was created digitally and printed.
Feel quite sorry for dino boy with his little embarrassed face. Doesn't the woman look so classy though?
 
There's a funny new release image over at the Jellypark Store check her out.
 
She looks like she's lots of fun to be around.
 
 
Happy Crafting Folks.
Mel :o) x


1 comment:

  1. Mel, I think this is so darling! Love the funny caption for the scene you created! Great background, design, & coloring! It definitely makes me smile! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)