Friday 17 May 2013

It's a Geek Challenge over at Jellypark Friends

I love all things Geek so this Challenge  is right up my street.
 
I went with an image that will be hitting the store soon, I use this all the time, it's so versatile.
 
I found a striped paper that reminded me of shirt material, I coloured him with pencils and promarkers, the little ties have been decoupaged and I put some faux stitches around the edges.
 
There are also 2 new images available in Store, how cute are these!!
 

 
Happy Crafting folks and have a great weekend.
Mel :o) x


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Mel! Love the shirt fabric paper, especially with the little ties! Perfect! Such a cute design, darling image, great coloring, and wonderful sentiment! (My sentiment is about the same, only I took it from an internet list of quotes. I like yours better, lol!) :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel,
    Super cute card. I love the sentiment and the little ties are the perfect embellishments!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)