Thursday 26 September 2013

Papercraft Essentials Magazine issue 99

Evening folks, just a quickie post about the fact that my Papercraft Essentials Magazine popped through the letter box the other day. Why is that so interesting I hear you ask....I'm in it, that's why.    I have a wonderful 2 page spread with a fantastico project for you. I used lots and lots of Jellypark images. The main feature of the project is the amazing Calendar digis which are also available from Jellypark.
 
Here's a pic of the front cover. I'd show you the inside but don't want to spoil the surprise for those of you who haven't got it yet lol. Page 34 by the way he he.
 


I enjoyed making the calendar so very much and to see it photographed professionally was just wonderful. To top it all the lovely people at the magazine sent it back to me so I get to utilise it.
Happy Crafting Folks
Mel :o)
 

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you, Mel! And you did such a great job on the calendar! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mel! I'm going to be watching for this magazine here in Canada. We do get some of them...but it takes a while! lol Congratulations on being published!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm very happy that you like my card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel, I loved your feature in the mag, what a fab idea. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)