Tuesday 31 January 2012

Jellypark supports Little Havens Children's Hospice

Last Friday over in the Jellypark Store Claire released a new image. This is a very special new release as it's this month's charity image. During 2012 Claire has chosen to support the Little Havens Children's Hospice. Little Havens cares for life-limited children and their families throughout the journey of their illness.
Every month Claire will release an image and every penny from the sale of the images will go to the charity.
I went straight to the shop to buy this little beauty. Here is the first of many cards that I will be making with her.



I've just realised that I've given her the same colour hair as the one Claire coloured up, funny that I thought she looked like a girl I went to school with and she had beautiful strawberry blonde hair which is why I chose that colour :o)
The background papers are a freebie from cardmaking and papercraft magazine, the pink and purple card on each corner are from a paper pad I got from Create and Craft, I've hand stitched them in place.
The gorgeous little girl is coloured in with promarkers as per usual and I've die cut some swirly sparkly bits and added pearls to each corner. Oh and I've finally gotten around to looking at cricut craftroom so the lemony swirly background frame was made on there and cut out on the cricut.
Happy Crafting
Mel :o)
Challenges entered :-
The paper shelter - swirls and pearls 31/1 (pink sparkly swirls and pearls in each corner)

9 comments:

  1. oh Mel, she is precious! I need to get my pennies together and buy this one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel. How colourful! Such a happy card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely image , thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how cute and pretty, I love the image, really sweet. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOhhh! What wonderful sweetie colours and fantastic cutting out! I'd have snipped something important!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty . Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    Hugs
    Tracey M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)