Friday 1 June 2012

Challenge 23 Jellypark Friends and a New release

It's a hat trick, I've blogged 3 days in a row lol might try for 4 days... well we'll see ;o)

It's challenge time again over at Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog and the theme this time round is "Boy Crazy". 

It's my turn to work with the new release image which will be available from the Jellypark Store today. It works really well with the theme (it would be a bit wrong for me to enter though as I'm on the DT lol :oP  ) but here it is.
 As soon as I saw this gorgeous robot image I knew exactly what I wanted to make. I really struggled to find a backing paper that I liked, so I hopped on the pc and digitally drew some bolts and then turned them into a backing paper and accent pieces. The last challenge was all about office supplies and I used my stapler on that card which inspired me to use it again this time to create a border around the edge. I used some eyelets in the corners and coiled some wire to make springs. The image is coloured with my trusty promarkers.

Lots of inspiration can be found from the DT so pop on over for a look.

That's all from me until tomorrow when I will try my best to blog again... 4 days in a row just might be a record for me, I feel a challenge coming on.

Happy Crafting
Mel :o) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)