Friday 15 June 2012

Challenge 24 - Jellypark Friends

Good morning and thank goodness it's Friday! I'm really looking forward to this weekend, especially Sunday, the kids have made their dad a card each, I've bought his present from them, so all that's left to do is make sure I have nice breakfast things in, I always get breakfast in bed on Mother's Day, seems only fair I should return the favour :o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe we are at challenge 24 already over at the Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog. Time flies when you're having fun! which links me nicely in to the theme, it's all about flying kites, it could be part of an image or the backing paper or maybe even make your own embellishments. There are a number of digi images which are perfect for this challenge over in the Jellypark Store.

I used a pre-coloured boy flying a kite image which is available as clipart fom the store, click here to take you straight there. I used elements from another jellypark clipart set click here to create the trees, grass and clouds. I wanted it to look like a photograph so I mounted it up with 4 different backing papers and added some text. I made some coordinating tags with some inspirational words on them and then because I seem to be using my stapler all the time I  stapled them to my card.



As well as the challenge over on the blog there are also 2 new images available from the store today. The Design Team have had a great time creating the most beautiful projects to showcase them so I hope you'll pop on over to the Challenge Blog for a look.

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Mel, love the image and the colours.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)