Wednesday 15 June 2011

GlitterGeeks blog challenge

Well this week has certainly been challenging, I've never entered into a blog challenge before but couldn't possible let this one pass me by. Week 1 Glitter Geeks Blog Challenge. The theme for this challenge is glitz and glamour, so I decided to use this gorgeous image from Claire Keay of Jellypark as I felt that a Knight in shining Armour sweeping you off your feet is pretty glamorous and the glitz element is represented by the silver glitter which I have used on his armour, it was calling out for it really :o) I have coloured and embossed his shield to make it extra shiny and having searched unsuccessfully for some grey brick paper for the castle I had to give in and make some of my own.

I'm pretty happy with the result, let's just hope I can manage to link it now lol.





I had loads of fun though so thanks glitter geek girls!!!! Mel

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mel!!
    I am so pleased that your first blog entry is on the Glitter Geeks' first challenge!
    What a brilliant card! I love his suit of armour!
    Thank you for joining us, I hope to see you next week!
    ~ Josie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel... Thanks for entering our very 1st challenge with your own very 1st challenge.
    The castle is fab and what you did with his armour is pretty superb too.
    Thanks for joing us and good luck. Come back Friday for a brand new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mel! This is stunning!!! I love all the glitter that knight looks fab!!! The whole card is fantastic!!
    Thanks for joining in at Glitter Geeks - hope you will next week too!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)