Friday 18 May 2012

Challenge 22 - Jellypark Friends - Washi Tape/Office Supplies

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well on this fabulous Friday :o).

I'm here in blog land to announce a new challenge over at the Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog and this time round we want to see washi tape or other office supplies on your project.

What a cool idea for a challenge it really got my mind working overtime.
I used some green tape, staples, brads and paperclips on my card along with the Jellypark bird house digi, which I really love. I didn't have a grass die and my cricut is still boxed up from my last craftroom tidy up so I just made my own lol. I love the fresh green colours they are so summery.

Claire has also created the cutest new release image, it's a little girl dressed as a nurse and she's available in the Store from today. Pop on over to the Challenge Blog to see what the amazing DT have made with her. 

That's all from me for now so Happy Crafting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. All in green, all in green,
    That card is fit for a Queen...

    lalalalalalal...:D Lovely card Stinkydoodles x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to come up with a name for you to missus ;oP xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card, I like the way you've used the washi tape, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeus card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)