Friday 12 July 2013

New releases over at Jellypark friends

This is my first of two posts, get me all the sunshine must be agreeing with me :o)
 
Over at the Jellypark Store there are 3, yes 3 new release images today and as the kids all break up soon woohoo all three images are school related.
 
Here's what I made with 2 of them.
 

I printed out the backing paper and cut it into a tag shape. I then coloured both images in with my alcohol markers and cut around them with my craft knife. I attached them to the tags with 3d pads and added some red ribbon.
 
The tags are going on the kids presents for their teachers, I love that Claire created a boy and girl version, so handy :o)
 
Check out the Challenge Blog for the other new release it's a cool teacher one.
 
We also have a new challenge it's all about Giving Thanks, see post above for my card.
 
Happy Crafting.
Mel :o)

1 comment:

  1. Mel, your tags are so darling! Love the background for the kids--and love your coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)