Friday 21 October 2011

Jellypark New Release Images - 21st October 2011

I have a couple of new releases to show you from the wonderful world of Jellypark, available from today in the Jellypark Store. I can't call them spooky as they are way too cute for that. Isn't the pumpkin suit just gorgeous? my daughter had this exact outfit when she was 1. I have photos of my son as count dracula and he looks just like this, that's one of the reasons I love working with Jellypark images so much, with the choice of a pen you can make them look like anyone you like, it's so personal :o).
I thought both images worked  perfectly together but something was missing so I added one of my other  fav Jellypark Halloween images, this adorable witch.
I created the backing paper digitally and added the cat which is from a Jellypark Halloween digi stamp along with the trick or treat bags. I coloured the images with promarkers and cut around them, then raised them up with some silicone glue. The ribbon along the bottom of the easel card has been gathered with a running stitch and attached to some purple net which hasn't photographed very well. I'm still having to use my phone to take photos so not ideal.


I hope you will join us this time round for our "Dress up challenge" over at the Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog and I look forward to seeing what you've all made.
Have an amazing weekend one and all and Happy Crafting.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh Mel your blog is looking fab! As are your cards, as always. Love how you create scenes with your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Mel - I love it! Thanks for linking up to SFTW too :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. The trick or treaters are having a great time. Thanks for joining us SSD hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mel! Oh my gosh, this is so flippin cute! thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Card. Love all the images that you used. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the kitty!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges & Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card Mel, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun scene! Thanks for playing and sharing with us on Sassy Studio Designs!! Don't forget, there are still days left to enter the Christmas Challenge for this month! There is a great odds of winning too...
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute halloween card!!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week for our Halloween challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This card is just too cute and so Halloweeny!! -loving that witch - awesome job and thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges

    Crafty Hugs,
    Juelmarie , DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Mel, sooooo cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "use black" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)