Friday 21 October 2011

Jellypark Challenge Number 8 - Costume Challenge

It's time for Challenge Number 8 over at Jellypark Friends whoopee and this time round it is a "Costume Challenge" what a fab theme given the fact it's almost Halloween.

First though a big thank you to all the entries for our "add pink and a ribbon" challenge I really enjoyed looking and commenting on them, some amazing cards and projects out there in blog land and so inspiring.

For this challenge I haven't made a Halloween card as my other post has one, so I used the gorgeous Jellypark Angel image and came up with this festive theme, inspired by my daughters nativity play last year.

How cute is she? As usual the background is digital and I've coloured the little angel with my promarkers. I glittered her star and crown and after spending a bit of time trying to get a silver effect on her wings I realised that I made my daughters out of tin foil so doh just use that on the wings. I think that's worked really well, don't you just love it when a non craft material just finishes off a project?
Apologies for the photos, still using my phone, must get the camera fixed soon :o(
Happy Crafting.

 Mel :o)

Challenges entered:-
Passion for Promarkers - week 122 - theme stars

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mel, I love your little scenes :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love your sweet scene. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, this is simply adorable, Mel! love it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you card, she looks great! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)