Friday 18 November 2011

Jellypark new release - November 18th - Girl with winter coat

Whoop another Jellypark new release and she's a corker, I loved making this card soooo much. I went for a pastel colour scheme and lots of girly bits and bobs.
I used some papers from a new digi kit I bought thanks to a tip from one of my DT buddies :o) I paper pieced the little girl image and thanks to the wonderful range of colours available in promarker I was able to match the rest perfectly :o) The snowflakes are made from a lovely glitter card stock which I bought from a bargain store close to where I live, I have put little flat back pearls in the centres. The ribbon was white but I coloured it with my promarkers and threaded it through a little die cut buckle. I made the matching sentiment in a graphics package and glittered around the edges.
I reckon this is Christmas card number 10 made whoopee.


Pop on over to the jellypark challenge blog and have a look at the gorgeous cards from the rest of the design team including our two wonderful guest designers, Linda and Jenn.
Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely card, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweetie card! I love the soft colors you used here. so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel
    great card and super cute thanks for playing along with us at the crafty catz this week linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mel
    A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great contemporary colours, thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week.. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute card. Thanks for playing in our Snowflake challenge over at TPS.
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)