Thursday 3 November 2011

It ain't papercraft but it's the next best thing!!!

It is my favourite time of year by far, I love the run up to Christmas. It is also the time of year when I start making my Decorations for Generations. They came about almost 10 years ago after my mum gave me some christmas decorations which I clearly remembered from my childhood. My Angel is older than me, but she's been very well looked after so she doesn't look anything like her 40+ years.
I spent my formative years living in Germany and I think that definately influenced my choice of Christmas Decorations. I don't theme my tree, it's more of an anything goes type of affair festooned with decorations from all over the world, some of my own creations and finished off with things made by my little ones. 

Here are a couple of pictures from one of my ranges :o)



   More to follow soon :o)
Happy Crafting.
Mel :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)