Friday 27 July 2012

A new challenge and new releases over at Jellypark Friends

Happy Friday peeps, hope the weather is being kind to you.

It's time for a new challenge over at the Jellypark Friends challenge blog and in celebration of the Olympics we are asking for Olympic/sports related entries.

My group had the pleasure of working with the new summery release images, available today from the new look Jellypark Store.
 I saw them and thought how perfectly they worked together so I printed off the tree image with a digitally created background (Jellypark scrapbook pack, clouds and grass element) and coloured it in, I then printed the girl on a swing seperately. After colouring her up I cut around her with my craft knife and made cuts in the tree and threaded the rope from the swing through. She has been attached to the card with a 3D gel.
Beautiful images as usual from the very talented Claire.


Cool or what!!!!

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I just love how you put both of these images together! looks as if they were made for each other! :)

    have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just adorable. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)