Wednesday 4 July 2012

All Grown Up

I've been colouring like a demon recently, there are pens strewn all over my craft table to the extent that I am actually working in a space about 10cm sq. I have always been a very messy crafter and I very much doubt that will ever change.

The majority of the images that I have been colouring in are from Jellypark they really are a dream to work with.
This little lady is no exception.
I digitally paper pieced her hat and dress and then coloured the rest in with promarkers. The flower is also coloured to match. I hand stitched the corners, sequins and beads in place. The little round sentiment is also created by me. The decorative floral paper is from a digital paper selection that I bought from Jessica Sprague and I have used it a lot recently it is such a gorgeous girly collection of papers.

I am stalking the postie at the moment for my mmcs order to arrive, I've treated myself to some new dies, I know exactly what I'm making with them when they get here. I hope they come tomorrow.

That's all from me for today.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel gorgeous card fab image coloure beautifully and the layout is fantastic.Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)