Wednesday, 4 July 2012

All Grown Up

I've been colouring like a demon recently, there are pens strewn all over my craft table to the extent that I am actually working in a space about 10cm sq. I have always been a very messy crafter and I very much doubt that will ever change.

The majority of the images that I have been colouring in are from Jellypark they really are a dream to work with.
This little lady is no exception.
I digitally paper pieced her hat and dress and then coloured the rest in with promarkers. The flower is also coloured to match. I hand stitched the corners, sequins and beads in place. The little round sentiment is also created by me. The decorative floral paper is from a digital paper selection that I bought from Jessica Sprague and I have used it a lot recently it is such a gorgeous girly collection of papers.

I am stalking the postie at the moment for my mmcs order to arrive, I've treated myself to some new dies, I know exactly what I'm making with them when they get here. I hope they come tomorrow.

That's all from me for today.
Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel gorgeous card fab image coloure beautifully and the layout is fantastic.Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)