Friday 19 October 2012

ABC with pink over at Jellypark Friends

It's challenge time over at Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog and the theme is ABC with pink in recognition of breast cancer awareness month.


As I am in group 2 we got to work with the new releases and oh boy there's a bumper batch of them today.

Claire was approached by a magazine recently and asked to create some Christmas images for an article about Jellypark :o). The design team got busy creating beautiful samples (I couldn't get involved this time so the lovely Lisa stepped in for me and made 2) and they will be included in next week's edition of Papercraft Essentials magazine.


I chose this little fellow to work with and I think he will be making an appearance on all of my Christmas Cards this year he is so cute.


With an image as gorgeous as this you don't need much to go with it, I coloured it and raised it up with sticky pads. For the background I ripped some black card, stamped a sentiment on it and dotted it with a white gel pen. I used some white glitter card at the bottom, quick, simple, but effective.

Happy Crafting.
Mel :o) x



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)