Friday 5 October 2012

"Pink it up" over at Jellypark Friends Friday challenge

Hello peeps and a very happy Friday one and all.

It's challenge time over at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge blog and in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month we want you to "Pink it up".

We can't wait to have the blog covered wall to wall in your beautiful pink creations.

My DT card is using a lovely quite recently released image which is available here
I used some pretty pink satin ribbon and wooden flowers to decorate. She's coloured in with promarkers (I made a new home for my promarker collection this week, they are all beautifully organised now :o) ) and I used some glossy accents on the balloon.
The papers are a download that I purchased from Jessica Sprague.

There are 2 fabulous new releases available from today including a ribbon image which Claire created especially for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, all the proceeds from sales of the 2 images will got to charity.

Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Pritttty in pink :O) another beauty there Stinky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love your scalloped edges. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scalloped edges & a pretty pink card. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique in our Pink, Pink, Pink Challenge. I hope you will be able to join us for our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! loads of pink and fun!

    Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique challenge!

    Sandy S
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I just picked up some Promarkers to play with. Thank you for joining us at The Staping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)