Friday 10 May 2013

Jellypark Stamp Spotlight Friday

Hello crafty peeps
It's Stamp Spotlight Friday over at the Jellypark Challenge Blog 
and my fellow DT member Suzie has chosen this little cutie for us to use.
She is available here as an instant download from the Jellypark Store .

When I looked at the image, red and white polka dots came to mind, I also love grey pussy cats so I thought those colours would work well together.
I coloured her with my promarkers and cut around her before attaching to some pretty strawberry backing paper. I made the sentiment myself and coloured around the edge with a jelly roll pen. I also created the little dots on the frame with the same pen. The flowers are die cut and I finished them off with little pearls in the centre.

Challenges entered :- Rubys Rainbow - ch53 - furry friends  
Nutcrafters - challenge-41 - bingo Bottom row - die cuts, pearls, ribbon

That's all from me folks.
Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting
Mel :o)




3 comments:

  1. Mel, what a fabulous card this is! Love it! Love the colors & papers, the design, your coloring, and the sweet embellies! I hope to play next month! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely and adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)