Friday 31 May 2013

New release and challenge over at Jellypark Friends

Yippidy I aye it's Friday, I love weekends so Fridays are always my favourite weekday.
 
As it's Friday that means I have a Jellypark card to share with you.
 
There are two new releases available over at the store.
 
Here is one of them, yummy yummy for my tummy lol.
 
 Here's my card.
 
I paper pieced the main sections of each layer and then coloured the icing and glossed and glittered them. I also used a cute tag that is also available from the store. The tag and cake are layered with 3d foam pads.


The second new release is a very cute image of a girl and her puppy dog, pop on over to the blog to see what the DT have made with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The new challenge being announced this morning is a colour theme one using the wonderful Design Seeds site. Pop on over to the Challenge Blog where you will find tons of inspiration courtesy of the Design team.


 
Happy Crafting
Mel :o) x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)