Friday 14 June 2013

New Challenge Time over at jellypark Friends

It's Challenge time over at Jellypark friends Challenge Blog and the theme this time round is a masculine one. It's all about the boys and men in your life.
 
It's Father's Day on Sunday and I have another card to blog using a new release image from Jellypark, but for this post, I'm sharing a card I made for my son.
 
 
I used the Medal Boy image and some digital embellishments which I printed and cut out. I also created some mini pencils which I found over on this blog, so cool but I didn't have cocktail sticks so I used kebab sticks. My daughter is so in love with them that I had too make lots more for her.
 
Happy Crafting
Mel :o)
 
 
Challenges entered :-
The sisterhood of Crafters - about the boys
 

2 comments:

  1. Mel, this is sooooo cute! Love your fun design, darling embellies, great coloring, and bright colors! You did a wonderful job making those pencils! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Mel! Love how his medal hangs outside the frame ... very creative! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)