Friday 27 June 2014

Post Pals UK Card 2

Hello, happy Friday :o)

I'm back to show my next Post Pals card, this one is going to an older child hence the theme of the card. 
This image isn't one of the ones Claire is giving away over on facebook, but it is so appropriate for the Post Pal that I just had to colour it up and use it anyway.


I also added a couple of mementos into the envelope from his favourite football team.
I hope he likes it. 
I'm so happy that Claire introduced me to this wonderful organisation, I am thoroughly enjoying making the cards and gifts for the kids and hopefully getting some happy mail will brighten their day.

Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Mel! Your card is fantastic! Very cool, and perfect for an older child!
    Have a great weekend, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Mel fab image and great colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)