Wednesday 25 June 2014

Post Pals UK

Hello, 
Just a quick blog post to tell you all about Post Pals UK.  On facebook there is a new group set up by Claire Keay of Jellypark. Claire had the wonderful idea to team up with Post Pals by generously giving away a set of 6 images to everyone who participates in sending cards and gifts to the children on the Post Pals site.

Simply ask to join the Group and once approved, let Claire know you would like the first image. Once you show a picture of your first make and tell us which child you are sending it to, you will receive the 2nd image and so on. 

My first card went to a right little cutie called Tie D and here it is. Inside the card there are even more cheesy monkey jokes :o)


As you can see I also made a little door hanger for him. Hope he liked them and that they brought a smile to his face.

I said it would be a quick post as I'm in the middle of making a card for another Post Pal child. I'll post up pictures once it's done.

Happy Crafting
Mel :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)