Sunday 3 July 2011

I've had a roaringly good time in my craft room lately

When I got this gorgeous little image from Claire at Jellypark I knew exactly what I wanted to do with him. I imagined him stomping his way through a city scene, nosing through windows as he passed. I have decoupaged the city scene around and in front of him. I added a sentiment to the cloud as I didn't want to disrupt the design of it by adding a normal sentiment. I love how he's turned out, it's exactly what I had in mind. In other words I love it when  plan comes together lol.


I have also been making another yo ho pirate card as I sold the other one, I am delighted to say he has set sail for a swashbuckling adventure across the ocean to his new home in New Jersey, how exciting :o)


I would now like to introduce you to Dino Boy, he could be stomping through a city near you as he is now available in my Etsy store.
Mel x





5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - how brilliant an idea is that? Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love it :D

    Came over from Etsy to say hello and now following to keep up with your work! Congratulations on being accepted onto the design team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel this is astounding - It looks great x
    Super duper work hun x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this so completely gives me a case of the giggles! you are brill to come up with this clever idea! love it love it love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Mel, I love the scene you've created :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)