Sunday 17 July 2011

A weekend away and I found a craft shop :o)

We went away for the weekend up to Penrith in Cumbria. Not the best weekend weather wise but a great time was had by all. Whilst driving round Penrith looking for somewhere to park I heard my OH say "Penrith Crafts", my ears pricked up and I said "what did you just say", realising his mistake he said "I didn't say anything" lol he did find the craft shop for me though :o). He even waited outside in the pouring rain while I had a good look around. What a lovely shop full of everything a crafter could want, I could have bought loads but unfortunately finances dictated there could only be a couple of purchases. Thank you to the lovely lady who gave me a demo of the flower dies I bought. If you find yourself in Penrith then make sure you have plenty of pennies and pay a visit. I'll be better prepared next time lol. Go on over to their blog at penrithcrafts.blogspot.com for a blog candy giveaway or click the link on the right hand side =>
Mel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo and I missed you too! Poo! tehheehehee!! Next time your coming give me a shout would be great to say hi!
    Glad you liked the shop its a lovely place and so fun to work there too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)