Friday 26 August 2011

Cor blimey I'm on a roll

Wow another post, my 3rd today, there like buses lol. I've been having a play recently of the digital variety. I lurve working on my pc creating things, probably just as much as I do working in my craft room although it's not quite as tactile an experience, but you can't have it all :o)
This card was created digitally using a Polka doodles cd - Double Sprinkles of Kraft. I noticed over on the polka doodles challenge blog that the theme was a single layer card. Not as easy as it sounds, at first I printed the black and white stamp images straight to my card blank but then the promarkers did what they always do and seeped through to the back which looked a bit naff on the inside, so after a bit more playing I decided to use the ready coloured images on the cd. I added a background from some existing digi kits I've got and printed it straight to the card. Once I printed it out I had to add a bit of sparkle but that's still within the rules ;o)
p.s I'm still going to use the one I coloured on another card with a bit of mat and layering (crafters waste nothing after all),
Mel :o)
Challenges entered :-
Polka doodles challenge - single layer

4 comments:

  1. We are happy you are happy to have made the top three at Send a Smile 4 Kids:) We loved your card. The blog badges look great- thanks for putting them on. Remember if you want to be a guest dt member for a future challenge at SAS4Kids, just let us know.

    Karen SAS4Kids khasheck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mel and love how you combined all the elements.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles single layer challenge and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! What a fun image with great details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous, thanks for joining in with us this time at Polkadoodles,
    big hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)