Wednesday 17 August 2011

Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge Number 3

I’m a few days late with this blog entry as I’ve been away, better late than never :0) It’s time for the 3rd challenge over at Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog . This time round we’d like to see cards made using your favourite embellishments. Are you a button addict like me? Or maybe you love ribbons, brads, eyelets or perhaps paper flowers. Whatever your choice of embellishments I’m sure you’ll have as much fun creating for this challenge as I have. As usual the DT had brand new Jellypark release images to work with. I chose this little superhero guy, what a cutie! Visit Jellypark Store for lots more wonderful images from Claire including her other brand new release of a footballer.
I layered up a couple of spotty papers and then split the card into 4 with some black and white striped ribbon. I printed out a cartoon page and cut it into 4 sections and stuck them down between the ribbons. My little superhero is coloured in with promarkers. I stitched some star buttons to the ribbon and clear heat embossed a BOOM! and BAMM sentiment.


Mel x

I’m pleased with the result and I will be entering him into the following challenges:-


1. Just Some Lines Challenge blog - embossing challenge
2. Paper Playtime Challenge blog - anything goes
3. Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog - Boys will be boys
4. Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge blog - anything goes for kids

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is just sooooo stinkin' cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Just Some Lines this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that cartoon paper bg for this super guy! it is fabulous!!! you are so creative and I feel honored to be a part of this team with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the cartoon paper! This is a perfect kid's card with wonderful detailed touches. Thanks for sharing joining us at Send a Smile 4 kids.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card for a child! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great creation, love the cartoon background as well. Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, good luck. Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous kid card! Love your superhero. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute boy card! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at "Paper Playtime" and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)