Monday 5 September 2011

Fetch a Sketch Challenge

There's a new challenge over at the Fetch a Sketch Challenge Blog and the very generous Claire from  Jellypark is the sponsor. I was invited by my lovely Jellypark Challenge DT buddy Ruth to make a card to show over there, how exciting. I've never, ever made a card from a sketch before so I decided to follow the sketch quite closely. I really enjoyed the challenge and am definately going to have another go at a sketch challenge very soon.

Here's what I made using a gorgeous Jellypark image which I bought from the store a little while ago.


Happy crafting people and don't forget to pop on over to the  Fetch a Sketch Challenge Blog and have a go yourself.
Mel :o)
I've entered this into the Craftyboots Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mel, your card is so pretty & I love all the colours :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I've never made a card from a pre-designed idea either... might have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. I like your use of colour.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and layout!! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)