Thursday 29 September 2011

Happy Halloween

I can't quite believe we're almost in October. To get myself in the Halloween mood I've started making my cards this one is for my daughter, I'm going to add her name to it before giving it to her :o). I love this little witch, I got her from my favourite online store Jellypark. I wanted to make a twisted easel card as she always likes to display the cards I make for her. I printed and coloured the witch with my promarkers, what else :o) and then printed another digi from Jellypark which has Halloween accessories, that's where I got the text stopper from, the little trick or treat bag and the spells book. I cut around the witches fingers and stuck the little bag underneath so that it would stick out of the card.


Happy Crafting.
Mel :o)
This card is entered into the following challenges:-
Send a smile for kids - Halloween or fall cute cards for kids
The paper shelter - challenge 33 - for girls
Lollipop crafts - challenge 50 - anything goes
Crafty boots challenges - things with wings - bats
Digistamps 4 joy - challenge 28 - anything goes
Celebrate the occasion - challenge 32 - any occasion but use a ribbon - purple ribbon on the base layer
My mums craft shop challenges - challenge 25 - dress up

12 comments:

  1. Hi Mel! Love your card= great twist on an easel card! Thanks for sharing it at Send a Smile 4 Kids and see you Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice twisted easel card, thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Halloween card, love your papers and your image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Thank you for playing along with Send A Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love her green hair and your fun ribbon embellishment, great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids, hope to see you at our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow, great twisted easel card. Love the image and all the embellishments.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy...And good luck..

    Caz DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. great twist card - I love this cute image - Thanks for playing with Lollipop ! hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to thank you for joining us this week @ CTO :) Again, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute!
    Love what you did with the ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable. I love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card mel love the witch image and the papers thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)