Friday 23 September 2011

Jellypark New Release 23rd September 2011

It's that time again when I have the opportunity to show a new release image from Jellypark, and it's a Christmas one whoop. I adore Christmas crafting, my favourite time of year by far. :o)
I used some deckle edge scissors to cut the image out and then ran a thick gold marker around the edge. I coloured the background in with my satin promarker I'm not sure that it photographed very well though. The backing papers are from My Minds Eye, I love love love their papers and I got this set from a Michaels store when I was in Florida last year. I added quite a few gems and I realised I like to put gems on my Christmas projects because they remind me of twinkling christmas lights, one of the most relaxing things to look at in the world, in my opinion.



She looks so happy, love it!!
Happy Crafting
Mel :o)
She is entered into :-

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on loving to craft for Christmas! someone is going to be VERY happy to get this card for the holidays! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute image - lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 39 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)